The day after our bulkhead was delivered, we put the bulkhead on, along with the rear body and found that everything lined up perfectly. The doors fit and close, the windscreen fits, the vent flaps and seals fit, the door seals fit – a great result!
We have removed the bulkhead and body sections now and are painting everything ready for final assembly.
We are both looking forward to being able to drive about in it again, although I don’t know whether we’ll undertake the kind of journeys we used to do in it.
I’ll keep you updated on progress. I’m happy for you to use the pictures but retain copyright in them.
Chris and Linda
Worcs, 21st March 2021.